Acuver’s end-to-end service offering provides industry and technology expertise to our customers in Retail, CG & Logistics domains. Our solutions enable our clients to drive business agility, gain competitive advantage, digitally transform their organization and provide seamless customer experience at optimized cost efficiencies. We have served large IT conglomerates, Fortune 500 companies, across the globe in multiple geographies.
Acuver Consulting is looking for excellent Consultant(s) between 1-4 years of relevant work experience in implementation and support of Manhattan WMS solution.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring customer deliverables such as configuration, customization, issues triaging, testing etc across implementation, hypercare and support phases of the project
- The candidate will be responsible for adhering to process and best practices for implementation and support of Manhattan WMS solutions.
Experience and Skills
- The candidate should have excellent exposure to configure, test, customize and support Manhattan WMS products such as Manhattan Classic/WMOS/Active.
- The candidate should have gone through at least one customer lifecycle implementation process including hypercare and post go live support.
- The candidate should have good understanding of Warehouse management processes.
Job Category: Consultant Software
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Any Location