Acuver’s end-to-end service offering provides industry and technology expertise to our customers in Retail, CG & Logistics domains. Our solutions enable our clients to drive business agility, gain competitive advantage, digitally transform their organization and provide seamless customer experience at optimized cost efficiencies. We have served large IT conglomerates, Fortune 500 companies, across the globe in multiple geographies.
Acuver Consulting is looking young and energetic Fresher graduate for Manhattan WMS Team.
Knowledge & Skills
- Very strong problem-solving aptitude and ability to delve into multifaceted pieces of knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to generate and communicate meaningful development metrics.
- Willing to learn new technologies & work with cross functional teams.
- The candidate will be trained on Manhattan for ensuring customer deliverables such as configuration, customization, issues triaging, testing etc across implementation, hypercare and support phases of the project
- The candidate will be responsible for adhering to process and best practices for implementation and support of Manhattan WMS solutions.
Education & Experience Requirements
- MBA with graduate degree in Engineering
- 0 to 2 years of experience in Technical stack prior to an MBA would be an added advantage.
Job Category: Internship
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru