Acuver’s end-to-end service offering provides industry and technology expertise to our customers in Retail, CG & Logistics domains. Our solutions enable our clients to drive business agility, gain competitive advantage, digitally transform their organization and provide seamless customer experience at optimized cost efficiencies. We have served large IT conglomerates, Fortune 500 companies, across the globe in multiple geographies.
Acuver Consulting is looking for excellent Lead Consultant between 5-8 of relevant work experience in implementation and support of Manhattan WMS solution in North America (US).
Roles and Responsibilities
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring customer(s) delivery across implementation, hypercare and support phases.
- The candidate will be responsible for defining the various process and best practices for implementation and support of Manhattan WMS solutions.
- The candidate will lead multiple teams of consultants and would be responsible for mentoring them towards customer deliverables.
- The candidate will be responsible for building and growing talent in Manhattan WMS
Experience and Skills
- The candidate should have excellent exposure to configure, test, customize and support Manhattan WMS products such as Manhatttan Classic/WMOS/Active.
- The candidate should have experience in leading small teams to ensure customer deliverables.
- The candidate should have an excellent understanding of Warehouse management process across multiple industry domains.
- The candidate should have gone through multiple customer lifecycle implementation process including hypercare and post go live support